In addition to our main IV treatments, our Center also offers other highly specialized injectables. Contact the IV Therapy Center today to learn more about all of our IV treatments.
Vitamin B-12 Injections
Vitamin B-12 has long been used in conventional medicine to treat certain kinds of anemia and Vitamin B-12 deficiency. However, injectable Vitamin B-12, which is administered intramuscularly (IM), has shown promising clinical value in the following conditions (partial list):
- Fatigue – a Vitamin B-12 shot can give you a quick boost of energy
- Reducing high homocysteine levels (a cardiac risk biomarker) – some studies suggest that giving Vitamin B-12 in combination with folic acid and pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) may help to reduce blood levels of homocysteine, which is often elevated in people at risk for cardiovascular disease.
- After balloon angioplasty – Vitamin B-12 with Vitamin B-6 seems to prevent restenosis (the re-closing of the arteries that were opened with balloon angioplasty)
- Alzheimer’s disease – because many Alzheimer’s disease patients seem to have low Vitamin B-12 levels, some researchers suggest that replenishing B-12 may be helpful in these patients.
Vitamin D Injections
- Given IM or IV
- Vitamin D is a powerful vitamin that is actually a hormone
- Most of us are very deficient in Vitamin D
- Can help in many conditions – these are just a few:
- • Obesity
- • Fibromyalgia
- • Osteoporosis
- • Thyroid problems
Contact an IV Therapy Expert in Beverly Hills
Want to learn more about treating a variety of conditions with IV therapy? Contact the IV Therapy Center today! Our number is (310) 550-8000.
Ready to experience the benefits of IV Therapy?