"Crucial for protecting cells against damaging free radicals and providing the body with organ-supporting energy" -Dr. B
R-Lipoic Acid , a very special form of Lipoic Acid which contains only the beneficial components of this powerful antioxidant. Any other plain "Lipoic Acid" product is synthetic and contains the S-Lipoic Acid (SLA) isomer which interferes with optimal absorption. Lipoic Acid has been extensively researched for its applications in diabetes, blood sugar metabolism, heavy metal detoxification, liver health, hepatitis, and diabetic neuropathy. Lipoic acid has also been found to slow the aging process and help prevent wrinkling by protecting collagen in the skin. Most importantly, it has been found to be an essential supplement for diabetics to optimize the function of the insulin receptors.
- Neutralizes free radicals to stop certain kinds of cell damage
- Reduces cell-damaging oxidative stress
- Restores levels of vitamins C and E
- Helps the body break down carbs and other nutrients
- Manufactures energy for the body's organs
- Amplifies positive effects of other antioxidants